So, we are headed out to Chalbi Desert this loooong Mashujaa weekend. This will most definitely be useful to the people that are tagging along for the North experience
We are putting this down so as you don’t get caught in the great outdoors unprepared. Here is what you would need to know or bring for a successful first desert tour/camping trip.
2. The sun rays that bounce off of sand can seriously damage your eyes. so please, it’s very important to bring polarized sunglasses with to Chalbi desert.
3. A bandana is a desert multi-use must-have. Use your bandana as a headband, face mask, camp flag
4. When it comes to clothes, choose lightweight fabrics that are moisture-wicking so you can reuse the same top and bottoms a few times
5. Plan to be selective with your personal care items and bring only the basic necessities:
One of the best things about camping is spending uninterrupted quality time with friends without the common high-tech distractions. Maximize the fun with these things:
Stay cool and dry with clothing that is synthetic, quick-dry or moisture-wicking. A hat and sunglasses are excellent ideas. Pants are good to protect your legs if you’re prone to sunburning.
Pro tip: wear a wet bandana around your neck when hiking in the intense heat.
1) Jeans – Don’t encumber yourself with stiff, inhibiting jeans! Denim and hiking don’t mix well.
2) Jewellery/ Nice clothing – There’s no need to impress on an adventure like this one.
3) Unnecessary electronics – You definitely will not need your fancy laptop, x box or ipad while you’re in Chalbi Desert.
4) Your whole kitchen
AZENI KUPACK SASA!!!!!!!