Experience this leafy paradise in the Aberdare Park. Chlorophyll shadows and the soft whispering sways of trunks characterize the indigenous and bamboo forest found in Aberdare Park. Catch a glimpse of the amazing landscapes of Muranga tea farms. Chase after Gatango Falls and take a swim in the cool waters of the waterfall.
The circuit starts at Kihari forest about 6km from the famous Aberdare cottages. We proceed onward into the lush and breathtaking indigenous forest that later clears into a bamboo forest. Finally we reach the Kahiti waterfall and take a much needed lunch break.
After the break ascend to the top of the waterfall, through the bamboo forest proceed to the Aberdare moorland characterized by low growing vegetation and montane grasslands. From here we get a chance to take a peak at the famous such as Kinangop and Elephant hill.
There after descend and enjoy some late lunch before departing back to the CBD.
1. Strictly Proper Comfortable hiking boots
2. Rain Coat
3. Water (At least 3 liters)
4. Mkeka hat or sun screen
5. Light Jacket and Long sleeved shirt.
7. Snacks e.g. Crisps, biscuits, Sweets, cookies, energy drinks to last the hike
8. Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
10. Identification card or passport
11. Tip for guides
Citizen: KES 3,200
• Hot meal after hike
• Park fees
• Guides, game rangers and staff fees
• Round Transport to and from Nairobi CBD
• Tips for guides and service staff
• Personal items as in “C” above
• Medical costs, Insurance
For ONLINE Bookings and Payments via Mpesa/Card click HERE
For OFFLINE payments use MPESA Paybill option on LIPA Na MPESA
1. Enter Business Number 695596
2. Enter Account Number as Your Name
3. Enter Amount and send.
4. Share Confirmation with +254729995059 or email [email protected] to confirm your bookings .
Disclaimer: Offline Payments without confirmations WILL NOT be Honoured