Ngong Hills Hike
Available Dates: Group joining; 13th August 2022
Private Package: Any day of your choice
Grading: 15Km Moderate | 30Km Mauano (Gate to Gate)
Start Time: 0700hrs
What to Carry
- Comfortable hiking shoes with a good grip. Long pants/trousers & long-sleeved hiking t-shirt/light jacket recommended.
- Spare Sports Trainers to complement boots, Sandals, or light shoes for traveling back.
- Plenty of drinking water at least 3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Any personal medication / Personal first aid items
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Enough Snacks, fruits, sandwiches, energy bars to last the hike.
- Proper Rain Gear, in case it rains. i.e. Rain Coat/Poncho/Rain Trousers if available.
- Mornings can be cold so have a warm Jacket.
- An identification card or passport: Must
- Tip for guides, rangers, and crew
Full Package with Transport – KES 2,800
Self Drive – Kes. 1,900
Ps. Discount applied to bookings done via the website before 10th Aug
Book Now https://bucketlist.co.ke/shop/ngong-hills-hike/
- Citizens/Resident Forest Entry Fee
- Transport for non self drive
- Hiking Charges
- Guiding Fees
- Non Resident Forest Entry Fees
- Tips for Guides
- Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Hike Title)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Booking Terms & Conditions
All our adventure bookings are subject to Bucketlist Adventures Booking policy as outlined on the link below:
At a glance
Ngong Hills offers an amazing day hike just a short drive out of Nairobi. The panoramic views of the Great Rift Valley, Nairobi City, and the surrounding mountain ranges are to die for. Our climb will start at the Ngong Police Station and traverse through the indigenous forest to finish at Kona Baridi.