Sagana Water Rafting Adventure
Available Dates: 4th December
Early morning departure from Nairobi and drive via Thika SuperHighway to Sagana for a White Water Rafting Adventure. On arrival, you will be briefed on safety and provided with your rafting gear. River Tana in its own unique way is beautiful scenery with varied wonderful birdlife offering an unforgettable experience. The River has grade 3-5 rapids making your white-water rafting an experience of a lifetime. The rafting is normally done on different degrees of rough waters and takes 1-2 hours to complete depending on the water levels.
Enjoy lunch at the camp and spend the afternoon experiencing other activities of interest. Later depart for Nairobi to arrive in the early evening.
What To Carry:
- Comfortable outdoor attire.
- Proper Comfortable outdoor Shoes with a good grip
- Plenty of drinking water at least 3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Extra pants/T-shirt
- Mornings can be cold, so have a Warm Jacket
- Snacks eg. Crisps, biscuits, Sweets, cookies to last the trip
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Identification card/Passport
- Tip for crew and guides
Full Package – KES 6,480
Self Drive – KES 5,580
Residents/ Non Residents – Top Entry fees
- Transport Costs for Non-Self Drive
- Entrance Fees
- Water Rafting
- Guide Fees
- Non-Resident & Resident Entry fees
- Tips for Guides
- Extra activities
Zipline (1 run): Kes.800 (min 3pax)
Bungee Jumping: Kes.5,500 (min 3pax)
Archery: Kes.1,700 (min 4pax)
Artificial Wall Climbing: Kes. 1,600 (min 3pax)
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Sagana)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Booking Terms & Conditions
All our adventure bookings are subject to Bucketlist Adventures Booking policy as outlined on the link below:
Protocols on Covid -19
- Our Transport is compliant with government regulations on occupancy per vehicle.
- Our buses and vans are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the Trip.
- The nature of this activity enables social distance with ease.
- There are no gatherings at the start or end except for a social distanced stretch.