Ngubi Forest& Caves Hike
Available Dates: 13th September | 4th October | Any other Private Date
Private Package: Any day of your choice
Grading: 4- 5-hour Moderate Trail
Meeting Time: 0600hrs @ International Life House Depart @0620hrs
Ngubi Forest is located in Mutarakwa area in Limuru and it’s part of Uplands Forest. This forest host a number of Mau Mau caves and a hike up there is quite rewarding. The starting point is at Mutarakwa, Ngubi police post along Mai Mahiu road.
What to Carry
- Comfortable hiking shoes /Trainers for the trail
- Long Pants and Long sleeved top/light jacket recommended.
- Plenty of drinking water(at least 3 Litres)
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Any personal medication
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Snacks, Fruits, Drinks to last the hike
- Jacket/Rain Coat/umbrella
- An identification card or passport
Self Drive – KES 1,800
Full Package with Transport – KES 2,950
Kids Below 12yrs 75%
• Community Fees
• Transport Costs for Non-self-drive
• Guiding Fee
• Hiking Charges
• Tips for Guides
• Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Title of Hike)
Confirmations & queries must be confirmed with 0729 99 50 59
Protocols on Covid -19
- Our Transport is compliant with government regulations on occupancy per vehicle of two per row.
- Our buses and vans are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the Trip.
- The nature of this activity enables social distance with ease.
- There are no gatherings at the start or end except for a socially distanced stretch.