Join this Exciting Expedition with a team of Adventure lovers. Test your limit as we engage with this beast well known for a difficult climb round the crater rim.
About Mt. Suswa
• Difficulty: Moderate to High
• Trekking Time: 8 hours
• Departure Time: 0530hrs prompt opposite International Life House, late comers will be left.
Mt. Suswa is a beautiful shield Volcano with a double crater in the middle. Standing at 2356m the mountain offers unrivalled beauty and hiking challenge.
For this particular hike we embark on a long ground trek to the crater before going round it to the end where we get to enjoy some nyama choma at Duka Moja.
What to Carry:
1. Proper Comfortable hiking Boots. Sneakers and other shoes not recommended.
3. Water (At least 4 litres)
4. Mkeka hat or sun screen
5. Wind breaker Jacket
7. Snacks e.g. Crisps, biscuits, Sweets, cookies
8. Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
10. Identification card or passport
11. Tip for guides
Citizen- KES 3,050
Residents – KES. 4,050
• Park fees
• Guides, game rangers and staff fees
• Transport to and from Nairobi CBD
• Tips for guides and service staff
• Personal items as in “B” above
• Medical costs, Insurance and Lunch
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill Business Number 695596
Account number: Your name
PS: Confirmations and queries MUST be confirmed with 0777 118 114