Step Out Adventure Farm Tour
Available Dates: 1st June
Private Package: Any day of your choice
Age Limit: 5-13 years
Start Time: 0930hrs to 1530hrs
Explore, Play, Learn
Spending time outdoors is a perfect way for children to engage with the world around them. This tour will immersively provide an opportunity for children to learn about where food comes from, and their environment as well as provides art and craft opportunities to enhance their creativity. We will also have a playground with ziplining, a climbing wall, and a slide.
Adventure Farm is the perfect outdoor fun learning classroom for Kids and parents. The farm rears top-grade pigs, cows, fish, chicken, rabbits, sheep, and geese using farm-grown feeds. The farm also promotes natural methods to tend to vegetables including biogas slurry.
This Tour will take the Kids through an exciting outdoor program where they will:-
- Learn how we get our food and be involved in the farm activities.
- Learn circular production and reduction in waste.
- Bond and pet with various farm animals.
- Enjoy exciting fun activities including picnic games, Zip Line, Climbing wall, etc.
- Bond with other kids and learn together.
- Learn how to take care of our environment and be involved in conservation.
- Play with art and mud.
What to Carry
- Comfortable sports outdoor clothes and Shoes
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Change of clothes
- Warm Jacket
- Any personal medication / Personal first aid items
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry personal items
Self Drive: Kes. 1,950 per child
With Transport: Kes 2,750 per child
Accompanying Adults who will be participating in the tour, will pay the same rates.
For Adults not participating in the tour, we will have a nice place to chill as we wait for the kids
- Entry to the Farm
- Welcome Tea & Snacks
- Farm Tour
- Professional Facilitators
- Transport to the Farm
- Evacuation, medical and travel insurance
You will be required to drop your Children at the Venue by 0930hrs and pick them up from 1530hrs.
We will organize pick-up of your Children on the following routes:-
Route A (Town, Ngong Road)
0800hrs Java Mama Ngina Street
0830hrs Prestige Plaza
0845hrs Dagoretti Corner
Route B (Waiyaki way, Westlands, Lavington)
0830hrs Kinoo/Uthiru/Mountain View
0845hrs Total ABC Place
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Farmtour)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Then Fill In the Registration Form Below.