Gatatha Coffee Trail Run & Cycle
Date: 10th April 2021
Walk, Run and Cycle:
Meet at 0630hrs, Start at 0700hrs
Short Trail: 10km – 13km
Moderate Trail: 20km – 23Km
Long Trail: 30Km
The event will be happening just a drive from Nairobi at the Gatatha Coffee Farm that hosts a refreshing day in the outdoors.
What To Carry
- Light running jacket.
- Cold Running Gear – Long Pants and Long Sleeves top/light jacket recommended.
- Refillable water bottles help ensure you won’t litter.
- Bikes – For Hire contact Jackson on +25475 8662456.
- Change of clothes
- An Identification Card/ Passport
Entry – Kes. 800
Entry & Brunch – Kes.1,200
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Gatatha).
Then fill in the registration form below.
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Protocols on Covid -19
- Our Transport is compliant with government regulations on occupancy per vehicle.
- Our buses and vans are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the Trip.
- The nature of this activity enables social distance with ease.
- There are no gatherings at the start or end except for a social distanced stretch.