Hells Gate Rock Climb& Spa
Available Dates: Group joining; 19th Feb 2022
Private Package: Any day of your choice
Grading: Moderate – Difficult
Begin the day with an early morning departure to Hells gate National Park. The Park is a remarkable quarter of the Great Rift Valley and is located northwest of Nairobi and offers a great day out on the rocks for beginners, intermediate & experienced climbers.
A beginner’s route, moderate, and difficult will be set up for you to indulge in based on your levels of comfort. We will also have the climbing kit prepared for you; harnesses, ropes & helmets.
After the climb, we head to the Geothermal Olkaria spa pool for a relaxing swim and lunch before heading back to Nairobi.
What to Carry
- Comfortable outdoor attire.
- Plenty of drinking water at least 3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Swimming Costume/ Change of clothes
- Any personal medication / Personal first aid items
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Snacks, fruits, sandwiches, energy bars
- Rain Gear, in case it rains. i.e. Rain Coat/Poncho/Rain Trousers if available.
- Mornings can be cold so have a warm Jacket.
- An identification card or passport for the Park
- Tip for guides and crew
Self Drive – KES 4,950
Non Residents – Contact our reservations team on 0729 995059
- Citizen Park Entrance Fees & parking fees
- Technical Climbing instructor
- Climbing gear
- Swimming Fees
- Non-Resident & Resident Entry Fees
- Transport from Nairobi
- Tips for Guides
- Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Hike Title)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Booking Terms & Conditions
All our adventure bookings are subject to Bucketlist Adventures Booking policy as outlined on the link below:
Protocols on Covid -19
- Our Transport is compliant with government regulations on occupancy per vehicle.
- Our buses and vans are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the Trip.
- The nature of this activity enables social distance with ease.
- There are no gatherings at the start or end except for a social distanced stretch.
At a glance
A day trip to Hells Gate National Park. The ultimate rock climbing training experience. If you haven’t done rock climbing before, this will be the perfect chance to learn the ropes and join this amazing sport.