The Masquerade New Years Eve Party
Dates: 30th December
Location: Malewa Camp, Gilgil
Dress Code Theme: Black & Red
The Masquerade Party
How about welcoming 2022 in mystery and style. We will take you on a mystic journey to the enchanted land of anonymity and excitement.
The butler in place will admit you with a special mask to the welcoming new year theme party. Nothing beats the specials coming your way.
From the King & Queen of the Masquerade to the rulers of the dance party, a DJ to warm the ground with music & a bonfire to heat up the entire feel, this will be a party to fulfill a fantasy and welcome your 2022 in zeal unforgettable.
Entry & Dinner: Kes. 2,500 Per Person
1 Night Package: Kes. 5,850 Per Person
2 Nights Package: Kes. 9,850 Per Person
- Overnight Camping Accommodation
- All Camping Gear(Dome Tents, Mattress, Blankets)
- Meals on Full Board
- Masquerade Masks
- Services of a Chef on the venue and Kitchen use
- Dance party with a Dj on the venue
- Ample Parking
- Transport to the venue
- Drinking-Water, Drinks & refreshments
- Medical and Insurance Expenses
- Items of Personal use
What to Carry
- Comfortable outdoor attire.
- Change of clothes. Warm clothes for the evening.
- Toiletries(Towel, Soap, Tooth Brush, toothpaste, Tissue,)
- Sandals for the camp
- Warm Shawl/Shuka for a cold evening
- Antihistamine, insect repellant, and any other personal medication.
- Flashlight/headlight/torch for the camp
- Enough Snacks, Water, Drinks & Refreshments(Shops are far from the Camp)
- Sunhat/ Sunscreen/ Sunglasses
- PowerBank/Power extension
- Board Games
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Identification card / Passport
Payments & Bookings
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Malewa).
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Booking Terms & Conditions
All our adventure bookings are subject to Bucketlist Adventures Booking policy as outlined on the link below:
At a glance
Malewa Camp is nestled on the banks of River Malewa in Gilgil. The camp is set in a natural setting with beautiful walking trails, comfortable facilities that make give you a memorable glamping experience. Join us we usher in the new year at this serene camp with a Maskarade Bonfire Party!