Migaa Fun & Fit Fest
Date: 19th June 2021
Available Distances: 5Km, 10Km, 15Km
Walk, Run and Cycle: Meet at 0630hrs, Start at 0700hrs
Obstacle Race: Starts at 0930hrs
The event will be happening in the scenic Kiambu County starting from the Migaa Golf Estate Club House on the pin below
- Obstacle Race
- Kids Treasure Hunt
What To Carry
- Cold Running Gear – Long Pants and Long Sleeves top/light jacket recommended.
- Comfortable outdoor attire and shoes
- Refillable water bottles help ensure you won’t litter.
- Bikes – For Hire contact Jackson on +25475 8662456.
- Change of clothes
- An Identification Card/ Passport
Adults – Kes. 1000
Kids Below 12yrs – Kes.500
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Migaa).
Then fill in the registration form below.
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Protocols on Covid -19
- Our Transport is compliant with government regulations on occupancy per vehicle.
- Our buses and vans are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the Trip.
- The nature of this activity enables social distance with ease.
- There are no gatherings at the start or end except for a social distanced stretch.
At a glance
We have lined up this scenic trail in the Kiambu county area for you. The trail starts from the magnificent Migaa Club House. We will have 5, 10,15km distances available. We will also have a Kids Treasure Hunt, Obstacle race, Golf, cycling, and lots of great chill-out dances after with Mc Charlie.