Mt Kenya Dash
Available Dates: 8th – 9th April
CROSSING MT. KENYA OFF YOUR BUCKET LIST
Day 1: Nairobi – Chogoia
Pick up from Nairobi. Drive to Chogoria park gate. Check to Chogoria Bandas.
Dinner and overnight stay at the Bandas.
Day 2: Lake Ellis (3600m) – Lake Michaelson – Lenana Peak (4985m) – Old Moses (3300m)
Wake up very early in the morning and hike up through Square Tarn to climax at Pt. Lenana, 4985m which is the third highest peak on Mt. Kenya. After taking photographs and a short rest, descend to Old Moses and drive back to Nairobi to arrive in the evening.
Due to the nature of the exercise, you need to prepare your body well. It is recommended you do daily cardio-based exercises before the hike. Pre hikes are organized every weekend and private on weekdays and it would be great to attend them. Contact the Bucketlist team for the calendar on this. We have prep hikes lined up every weekend for your support.
Full Package: Kes. 16,250
Self Drive: Kes. 9,050
- Meals: Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch
- 1Night Accommodation per person sharing on the night before
- Citizens Statutory park fees.
- Experienced Guides.
- Transfers from Nairobi to the Mountain and back.
- Residents/Non-residents park fees and hiking charges
- Tips for guides and porters
- Personal Climbing Gear
- Water and Drinks (Though clean spring water is available for refills you may consider these)
- En-route meals on the first and last day.
- Snacks. Based on your preference, you can consider nuts, candy, energy bars, soda/beverage, Energy Sachets, Apples, and fruits
Booking & Payment
A minimum of KES 5,000 secures your slot on the trip. For Bank, payments contact our team. For MPESA: Use Paybill Number 695596 and input your name as the Account Number.
For any Queries contact our Expeditions Director on 0725157834/0729 995059 or email [email protected]
Booking Terms & Conditions
All our adventure bookings are subject to Bucketlist Adventures Booking policy as outlined on the link below: