Muguga Forest Hike
Available Dates: Group joining; 20th February | 6th March 2021
Private Package: Any day of your choice
Starting Time: 0730hrs and Any Other Time
Location: KALRO Retreat Centre Muguga
Available Distances: 15km Short and 25km Long
A Pleasant Forest Hike
A short 30Km drive from Nairobi CBD is a block of two forests Bama and Gacuthi. These forests host a scenic trail of natural and planted forests that offer the visitor a refreshing day in the outdoors.
What To Carry
- Comfortable hiking shoes /Trainers for the short trail
- Long Pants and Long sleeved top/light jacket recommended
- Plenty of drinking water(at least 2 litres)
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Any personal medication
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Snacks, Fruits, Drinks to last the hike
- Jacket/Rain Coat/umbrella
- Identification card or passport
Self Drive- KES 1,650
Full Package – KES 2,600
- Entry Fees/parking fees
- Guide fees
- Hiking Charges
• Tips for Guides
• Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Hike Title)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Protocols on Covid -19
- Our Transport is compliant with government regulations on occupancy per vehicle.
- Our buses and vans are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the Trip.
- The nature of this activity enables social distance with ease.
- There are no gatherings at the start or end except for a social distanced stretch.