Muguga Forest Fun & Fit Fest
Date: 20th March 2021
Walk, Run and Cycle: Meet at 0630hrs, Start at 0700hrs
Boot Camp Starts at 0930hrs
Short Trail: 10km – 13km
Moderate Trail: 20km – 23Km
Long Trail: 30Km
A short 30Km drive from Nairobi CBD is a Mugaga Forest that hosts a scenic trail of natural and planted trees that offer the visitor a refreshing day in the outdoors.
The start point will be at the KALRO Retreat Centre Muguga on the Pin below
- Boot Camp
What To Carry
- Light running jacket.
- Cold Running Gear – Long Pants and Long Sleeves top/light jacket recommended.
- Refillable water bottles help ensure you won’t litter.
- Bikes – For Hire contact Jackson on +25475 8662456.
- Change of clothes
- An Identification Card/ Passport
Entry – Kes. 600
Entry & Brunch – Kes.1,200
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Muguga).
Then fill in the registration form below.
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Protocols on Covid -19
- Our Transport is compliant with government regulations on occupancy per vehicle.
- Our buses and vans are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the Trip.
- The nature of this activity enables social distance with ease.
- There are no gatherings at the start or end except for a social distanced stretch.
At a glance
Muguga forest hosts a scenic trail of natural and planted forests of Bama and Gacuthi that offer the visitor a refreshing day in the outdoors. We will have 10km,20km,30km distances available for you to run/cycle. There is also a Bootcamp and lots of great chill-out dances.