Nzambani Rock Tour
Available Date: 25th June 2022
Private Package: Any day of your choice
Grading: Easy Walk
Nzamabani is a stone outcrop standing approximately 600 feet tall (183 meters above the ground) and is situated about 8km from Kitui town. Though an overlooked landscape by the locals, Nzambani rock is particularly famous for the myths surrounding it, attracting many curious adventurers who seek to quench their curiosity about the myths.
It is a rock with many tales; some say that the stone is living. Others claim they hear noises from the direction of the stone at night. It is also believed that anyone who goes around the stone seven times would be mysteriously changed into a member of the opposite sex!
We begin the day with a morning pick-up at International Life house in CBD. We drive to Kitui town, traversing through four scenic counties.
The climb up the rock is through a metallic staircase that is well built & fenced, and it takes approximately 25 minutes to get to the top. The top of the rock offers a cool breeze and 360-degree views of Kitui county and beyond. Enjoy the rewarding views of the rock before descending back to the base and drive back to Nairobi.
What To Carry
- Comfortable outdoor sports shoes with a good grip. Long pants/trousers & long-sleeved hiking t-shirt/light jacket recommended
- Plenty of drinking water at least 3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Any personal medication / Personal first aid items
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Enough Snacks, fruits, sandwiches& energy bars
- Rain Gear, in case it rains
- Mornings can be cold so have a warm Jacket.
- An identification card or passport: Must
- Tip for guides, rangers, and crew
Full Package with Transport – KES 3,700
Self Drive – Kes. 2,150
Ps. Discounts applied to bookings done via the website
Book Now https://bucketlist.co.ke/shop/nzambani-rock-tour/
- Citizen/Residents Community Entry Fees
- Transport for Non self-drives
- Drinking Water
- Guiding Fees
- Non-Residents Entry Fees
- Tips for Guides
- Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Hike Title)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Booking Terms & Conditions
All our adventure bookings are subject to Bucketlist Adventures Booking policy as outlined on the link below: