Ol Donyo Sabuk 1X, 2X, 3X
Available Date: 20th October 2021
Private Package: Any day of your choice
Grading: Moderate 18Km | Difficult 18Km Loop x2,x3
The trail starts at a beautiful campsite near the park and takes into the woodland forest with giant natural trees. The trail then takes you to a beautiful clearing at the summit for a picnic. Return is via the same trail or down the old murram trail. If it’s in you, strike into the second and third loop of the trail.
What to Carry
- Comfortable hiking Boots with a good grip. Long pants/trousers & long-sleeved hiking t-shirt/light jacket recommended
- Spare Sports Trainers to complement boots, Sandals, or light shoes for traveling back
- Plenty of drinking water at least 3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Walking stick
- Any personal medication / Personal first aid items
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Enough Snacks, fruits, sandwiches, energy bars to last the hike.
- Proper Rain Gear, in case it rains. i.e Rain Coat/Pocho/Rain Trousers if available.
- Mornings can be cold so have a warm Jacket.
- An identification card or passport: Must
- Tip for guides, rangers, and crew
Self Drive – KES 2,100
Full Package with Transport – KES 2,900
Non Residents – Top-up Park Entry Fees
- Citizen/Resident Park Entrance Fees/parking fees
- Hiking Charges
- Guiding Fees
- Non-Residents Entry Fees
- Tips for Guides
- Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Hike Title)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Booking Terms & Conditions
All our adventure bookings are subject to Bucketlist Adventures Booking policy as outlined on the link below:
At a glance
The Oldonyo Sabuk Hike is a 6 Hour Forest Trail under the shades with scenic views. The trail starts at a beautiful campsite near the park and takes into the woodland forest with giant natural trees. The trail takes you to a beautiful clearing at the summit for a picnic. Return is via the same trail or down the old murram trail. If it’s in you, strike into the second and third loop of the trail.