Ol Donyo Orok Trail
Available Date: 23rd October 2021
Private Package: Any day of your choice
Grading: Moderate 5Hrs Trek | Difficult 7Hrs
What To Carry
- Comfortable hiking boots with a good grip. Long pants/trousers & long-sleeved hiking t-shirt/light jacket recommended
- Spare Sports Trainers to complement boots, Sandals, or light shoes for traveling back
- Plenty of drinking water at least 3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Any personal medication / Personal first aid items
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Enough Snacks, fruits, sandwiches, energy bars to last the hike.
- Rain Gear, in case it rains. i.e. Rain Coat/Poncho/Rain Trousers if available.
- Mornings can be cold so have a warm Jacket.
- An identification card or passport: Must
- Tip for guides, rangers, and crew
Full Package with Transport – Kes. 3,350
Self Drive – Kes. 2,210
- Citizen/ Resident Entrance Fees/parking fees
- Hiking Charges
- Guiding Fees
- Non-Residents Entry Fees
- Tips for Guides
- Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Hike Title)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Booking Terms & Conditions
All our adventure bookings are subject to Bucketlist Adventures Booking policy as outlined on the link below:
At a glance
The trail starts in a town near the Namanga River and snakes steeply up the slope to the first vantage or false summit with an amazing view of the town.
From here the hike gets into a deep forest and the distance is determined by how fit the group is. The thick forest is a surprise in the dry surroundings with beautiful plants all the way.