Olkaria Spa & Overnight Camping Adventure
Available Dates: 4th – 5th December 2021
Day 1: Nairobi – Hells Gate National Park
Early morning departure from Nairobi to Hells Gate National Park. You will drive through the walls of the Great Rift valley with a stop at the viewpoint to enjoy the breathtaking views of Rift Valley. Then proceed to Hells Gate National Park for a therapeutic swim at the Olkaria Spa. You can opt to engage in rock climbing, cycling, visit the gorges, or hiking at an extra cost.
In the late afternoon, we drive to Oloiden camp for dinner, overnight stay, and a Bonfire night at the shores of Lake Naivasha.
Day 2: Naivasha – Nairobi
Early morning breakfast and sunrise by the lake. Opt to go for a morning boat ride then check out.
Drive back to Nairobi to arrive in the early afternoon.
What To Carry:
- Sleeping bag/Warm Shuka to cover yourself
- Items of personal use: Towel, Soap, Tooth Brush, toothpaste, Tissue)
- Proper Comfortable outdoor Shoes
- Swimming costumes
- Extra change of items of clothing
- Drinks and Beverages
- Sunhat/ sunscreen/Sunglasses
- Power bank/Charger/Bluetooth speakers/Board Games
- Warm Jacket
- Snacks eg. Crisps, biscuits, Sweets, cookies to last the trip
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Identification card for the park.
- Tip for crew and guides
Full Package – KES 7,300
Self Drive – KES 5,900
Residents/ Non Residents – Top Park entry fees
- Hells Gate Park Entrance Fees
- Transport Costs for Non-Self Drive
- Olkaria Swimming Fees
- 1-night Camping on per person sharing. Single Tent supplement: kes. 500
- All camping gear
- Meals on Half Board( Dinner&Breakfast)
- Bonfire at the camp
- Non-Resident & Resident Park entry fees
- Tips for Guides
- Evacuation expenses.
- Enroute Lunches
- Extra activities(cycling,rock climbing,hiking,gorges, boat ride)
- Vehicle park fees
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Hike Title)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Booking Terms & Conditions
All our adventure bookings are subject to Bucketlist Adventures Booking policy as outlined on the link below:
Protocols on Covid -19
- Our Transport is compliant with government regulations on occupancy per vehicle.
- Our buses and vans are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the Trip.
- The nature of this activity enables social distance with ease.
- There are no gatherings at the start or end except for a social distanced stretch.