Sultan Hamud Hills Hike
Available Date: 11th June 2022
Private Package: Any day of your choice
Grading: Moderate to High on a Rocky terrain
Trekking Time: Approx. 6-7hrs depending on your pace
Driving Down Mombasa Road just past Sultan is a set of hills with jutting peaks that have been on many hikers’ hitlist for a long time.
The trail starts just a few kilometers after Sultan Hamud and follows cattle tracks up the inclines to the upper reaches of the hill. The views from the peak are definitely worth and rewarding.. On the east are the Kilome hills, Mombasa road, and the famous Kiou and Kayata while to the west is the open Maasai grassland spreading out to the foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
What To Carry
- Comfortable hiking boots with a good grip. Long pants/trousers & long-sleeved hiking t-shirt/light jacket recommended
- Spare Sports Trainers to complement boots, Sandals, or light shoes for traveling back
- Plenty of drinking water at least 3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Walking stick
- Any personal medication / Personal first aid items
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Enough Snacks, fruits, sandwiches, energy bars to last the hike.
- Rain Gear, in case it rains. i.e. Rain Coat/Poncho/Rain Trousers if available.
- Mornings can be cold so have a warm Jacket.
- An identification card or passport: Must
- Tip for guides, rangers, and crew
Full Package with Transport – KES 3,580
Self Drive – Kes. 2,500
Ps. Discounts applied to bookings done via the website
Book Now https://bucketlist.co.ke/shop/sultan-hamud-hills-hike/
- Citizen/Residents Community Fees
- Hiking Charges
- Drinking Water
- Guiding Fees
- Non-Residents Entry Fees
- Tips for Guides
- Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Hike Title)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
Booking Terms & Conditions
All our adventure bookings are subject to Bucketlist Adventures Booking policy as outlined on the link below: