Cape Town Marathon Tour
12th – 17th October 2023 | Any Other Private Date
12th Oct: Arrival In SA
Our trip begins with a flight to Cape Town. Transfer and check in to our hotel. In the afternoon, we head out for our Kit Collection at the Century City Conference or the designated venue. Later, take a walk to V&A Waterfront for sunset viewing. Here you get to experience the beauty of Cape Town from a unique perspective.
13th Oct: Paragliding & Table Mountain
After breakfast, we take a short sunrise walk to the top of Lions Head. Lion’s Head is a free-standing peak located next to Table Mountain and offers 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean, panoramic views of Cape Town and the surrounding beaches, and the Hottentots Holland Mountains.
Optional Shakeout morning run& Table Mountain cable car ride.
Spend the afternoon relaxing at the hotel, or opt to take a tour to the Robben Island. The Robben Island is South Africa’s most visited museum filled with a rich 500-year-old multi-layered history. Cover centuries of history in the UNESCO-listed historical property, which includes decades as a military base, hospital, and maximum-security prison.
Enjoy a local Bookap Tour before heading for dinner at the Butcher’s Grill.
14th Oct: Shopping & Catch-Up Day
Today we spend the day shopping and catching up on any activity that you might have missed.
Spend time relaxing and chilling at the hotel.
15th Oct: Race Day & Party
Be part of the spirit of the Sanlam marathon by either participating or heading out to cheer the runners.
Evening party to celebrate our achievements at Camps Bay at Tigers Milk.
16th Oct: Cape Peninsula & Cape of Good Hope Tour
Wake up to a morning walk | Shake out run by the Sea promenade. Return to the hotel for breakfast.
Experience the beauty of getting up close with the South Africa Penguin colony at the pristine white sands of Boulders Beach. The beach is one of the Cape Peninsula’s most magnificent beaches Located just outside Simon’s Town. Then drive onwards to the Cape of good hope the southern tip of Africa. Later in the afternoon, Experience the historic Constantia Cape wine route tour known for its fine wines, and visit Kirstenbosch botanical gardens.
Dinner at Carne Restaurant SA
17th Oct: Departure
Fly out to Nairobi later in the day to arrive in the evening.
What to Carry
- Yellow Fever Certificate
- Items of Personal use (Toiletries – Towel, Soap, Tooth Brush, toothpaste, Tissue)
- Change of clothes
- Proper Comfortable Closed Outdoor Shoes
- Swimming costumes
- Sunhat | Sunscreen | Sunglasses
- Warm Jacket | Hoodie
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Camera | Power Bank | Chargers
- Pocket Money
Ground Package Single Room: Kes. 94,500
- 5nights accommodation
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast
- Local transport in Luxury vehicles
- Cape Peninsula Tour (Boulders, Cape Of Good Hope, Kirstenbosch Gardens) transport.
- Bookap Tour
- Simons Town
- Lions Head Sunrise Walk
- Red & Blue Route Tour Bus
- Explorer Tickets
- Chapmans Peak Drive
- Return flight Tickets – USD 760 – This rate is subject to availability & change at the time of booking
- Items of Personal use.
- Table Mountain Cable Car – Return (R395) One Way (R220)
- Robben Island Tour – R800
- Tandem Paragliding on Signal Hill
- Boulders Beach Entry – R152
- Cape of Good Hope – R303
- Kirstenbosch gardens Entry – R220
- Cape Peninsula Entry – R400
- Waterfront Sunset Cruise – R200
- Sanlam Marathon Registration
- Optional Watersport activities
- Tips for Guides
- Medical &Travel Insurance Expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-CapeTown Marathon)
Payable in installments
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
All Booking Terms and Conditions apply