Irangi Forest & Fall Hike
Available Date: 18th Feb 2023 | Any other private day
Irangi Forest is nestled on the eastern side of Mt Kenya. The Forest is a home to a wide variety of bird species with rich biological fauna diversity. The Irangi trail on the south-east sector leads upwards from Irangi Forest Station and follows elephant trails under the giant Camphor trees with the trail leading you to the beautiful Rupingazi Waterfall.
The trail follows a forest loop that takes approximately 6-7hours to complete.
What to Carry
- Comfortable hiking boots/Shoes.
- Long Pants and Long sleeved top/light jacket recommended
- Plenty of drinking water 2-3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Any personal medication
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Snacks, Fruits, Drinks to last the hike
- Rain Gear in case it rains
- An identification card or passport
Full Package – Kes. 3150
Self Drive – Kes. 1750
- Citizen/Resident Forest Entry Fees
- Return trip transport for the full package
- Hiking Charges
- Guides Fee
- Security Ranger
- Non Resident Entry Fees
- Tips for Guides
- Transport costs for Self-drive
- Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-irangi)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
All Booking Terms and Conditions apply