Lake Ellis & Nithi Falls Hike
Available Date: 10th June 2023 | Any other private day
Grading: Moderate 15Km
Begin the day with an early morning pick up from Nairobi and drive north to Chogoria town and onwards to the park gate. The hike starts here with a trek to the scenic Nithi Falls. The trail follows a dense forest covered with both indigenous and man-made trees. From the falls, the hike then proceeds on wet moorlands and after covering a trek close to 7km, the trail leads to a scenic landscape of the breathtaking Lake Ellis. On a clear day, Lake Ellis offers stunning views of the peaks and fresh crisp air.
Enjoy the scenery, take photos then descend back to the gate.
Transfer back to Nairobi to arrive in the evening
What to Carry
- Comfortable hiking boots/Shoes.
- Long Pants and Long sleeved top/light jacket recommended
- Plenty of drinking water 2-3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Any personal medication
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Snacks, Fruits, and Drinks to last the hike
- Rain Gear in case it rains
- An identification card or passport
Full Package – Kes. 4,350
Self Drive – Kes. 2350
- Citizen/Resident Park Entry Fees
- Return trip transport for the full package
- Hiking Charges
- Guides Fee
- Security Ranger
- Non Resident Entry Fees
- Tips for Guides
- Transport costs for Self-drive
- Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Ellis)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
All Booking Terms and Conditions apply