Mt Kilimambogo Hike
Available Date: 23rd Sep | Any other private day
Grading: Moderate 20km
Mt. Kilimambogo stands on the plains East of Thika town and is surrounded by a beautiful montane forest. The mountain has been a favorite to hikers who use the murram road to the peak that hosts telecommunication masts.
The trail starts at a beautiful campsite near the park and takes into the woodland forest with giant natural trees. The trail then takes you to a beautiful clearing at the summit for a picnic. Return is via the same trail or down the old murram trail.
What to Carry
- Comfortable hiking boots/Shoes.
- Long Pants and Long sleeved top/light jacket recommended
- Plenty of drinking water 2-3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Any personal medication
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Snacks, Fruits, and Drinks to last the hike
- Rain Gear in case it rains
- An identification card or passport
Adults – Kes. 2950
Child (7-12yrs) – Kes. 2600
Adults – Kes. 1750
Child (7-12yrs) – Kes. 1400
- Citizen Park Entry Fees
- Return trip transport for the full package
- Hiking Charges
- Guides Fee
- Security Ranger
- Non Resident Entry Fees
- Tips for Guides
- Transport costs for Self-drive
- Evacuation expenses.
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-kilimambogo)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
All Booking Terms and Conditions apply