Mt. Kinangop & 12Apostles Hike
Available Date: 11th – 12th Feb 2023 | Any other private day
Join this Exciting Expedition with a team of Adventure lovers preparing for Mt. Kenya, Mt Kilimanjaro and Rwenzori Mountains later in the year. Test your limit as we engage with this beast trail well known for a difficult climb up an down. Mt. Kinangop is located to the North-south of Nairobi and forms part of the Rift valley on the east of its escarpments. Sitting at an elevation of 12,815 feet above sea level (3,906m) this giant is the second highest mountain in the Aberdares.
The Twelve Apostles is a little-known and rarely climbed mountain peak on the Aberdare Range, near Mount Kinangop and only about 2 km apart but there’s no trail. Bushwhacking a route takes a lot of time and effort.
The terrain is steep and dense.
What to Carry
- Comfortable hiking boots
- Long Pants and Long sleeved top/light jacket recommended
- Plenty of drinking water 2-3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Any personal medication
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Snacks, Fruits, Drinks to last the hike
- Rain Gear in case it rains
- An identification card or passport
Full Package – Kes. 14,500
Self Support – Kes. 7000
- Citizen/Resident Entry Fees
- Return trip transport
- Tents, Mattress, Dinner for the full package
- Camping fees
- Security Armed Ranger
- Non Resident Entry Fees
- Tips for Guides
- Transport costs for Self-drive
- Evacuation expenses.
- Dinner & Camping equipment for the self support
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-kinangop)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
All Booking Terms and Conditions apply