Camp Ndunda Falls Mudathon & Trail Run
Ndunda Falls Mudathon & Trail Run
Camp Ndunda falls is located in a serene forest barely 15 minutes drive past Embu Town. The camp is blessed to have two rivers, River Kie and Rupingazi crossing through the forest. The camp is at the edge of the Njikiri forest that stretches from Embu across the borders to the neighboring Kirinyaga County. The forest provides a beautiful natural setting for the perfect trail run and Mudathon challenge.
Venue: Camp Ndunda
Google Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/KAWvRZKap27Eay2U7
Dates: 13th May 2023
Arrival & Registration: 0900hrs
Starting Time: 1000hrs hrs.
Early Bird – KES 1,500 (Before 30th April)
Advance – KES 2,000(Before 12th May)
Gate – KES 2,500
Spectators – KES 500
Extras (Logistics & Planning)
Day Trip Transport Only – Kes. 1200
Overnight Transport + Camping – Kes. 3700
What To Carry
- Running Clothes and shoes (If mudathon those you are willing to let go). We would
recommend Black/Brown clothes mostly and if a shade is needed Green or Brown or red
if you are fiery)
- Gym gloves for the wooden obstacles.
- Change of clothes for after the run.
- Toiletries and towel for freshening up after.
- Warm Hoodie or jacket for after the run.
- Sleeping bag or extra shawl if camping.
- Waterproof GPS Sports Watch
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-EmbuMudathon)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]