This is a repeating eventdecember 9, 2023
Mt Kenya Chogoria Climb
03augAll Day06Mt Kenya Chogoria ClimbLenana Summit
Itinerary Summary Day 1: Nairobi/Chogoria/Mount Meru Bandas/Lake Ellis (3600mts) – 4 hour Drive, 3hrs walk, 9km walk, 700m ascent Day 2: Lake Ellis to Lake Michaelson (3,900m) – 6 hours
Day 1: Nairobi/Chogoria/Mount Meru Bandas/Lake Ellis (3600mts) – 4 hour Drive, 3hrs walk, 9km walk, 700m ascent
Day 2: Lake Ellis to Lake Michaelson (3,900m) – 6 hours of walking
Day 3: Lake Michaelson /Mintos Hut(4300mts) – Simba Tarn (4,630m) 500m ascent
Day 4: Simba Tarn (4,630m)– Lenana Peak(4,895m) – Old Moses – Nairobi
Citizen/Resident – Kes. 41,500
Non Residents – USD 650
- All meals on the Mountain.
- Accommodation in tents up the mountain.
- Statutory park fees.
- Guides and staff entry fees.
- Experienced Guides.
- Group porters for meals, supplies.
- Experienced Mountain chef and catering team.
- Porter to carry your personal rucksack.
- Transfers from Nairobi to the Mountain and back.
- Tips for guides and porters (Recommended tip values – $30-$100)
- Personal Climbing Gear as per the above list.
- Water and Drinks (Though clean spring water is available for refills you may consider these)
- En-route meals on the first and last day
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Mt Kenya)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
All Booking Terms and Conditions apply.
august 3 (Thursday) - 6 (Sunday)(GMT+03:00) View in my time