Dusk to Dawn Challenge
How Long can you Run/Walk in 12hours? Well, endurance running is here with us and we are going out of the way to challenge your beliefs on just how long we all can walk or run. Coming one month after the recent Nairobi Backyard Ultra organized by Ultra Runners in Kenya this will be a unique challenge in its own way.
On Saturday 22nd April at 6.00pm challengers will line up at the start line for what will be the start of a night long challenge this time it won’t be about the fastest but who can last for 12 hours and while at it achieve the highest distance.
Created by Ultra Runners in Kenya and hosted by Parklands Sports Club the premier sporting venue in Nairobi and co organized by Bucketlist Adventures, this challenge will bring together walkers and runners in a night of fun, running and good music to cheer the challengers as they go round the track repeatedly.
1700hrs Assembly at Parklands Sports Club Main Field
1730hrs Briefing and Stretching
1800hrs Start of the Challenge
0600hrs Finish Time and Award of Winners
- Winners will be required to show tracked distance with credible app/sport swatch It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure their devices last throughout the challenge.
- Distance admission will be from 6pm to 6am and done on the designated loop only.
- Support is allowed at the support tent adjacent to the track all night. Bring your support team.
We will have Awards for the Winners. We have Custom wood-engraved medals for the winners. These can be yours and other goodies from our partners.
We will have a custom finisher medal on which the name and distance of the participants will be included. The medal will be at an extra cost to willing athletes of KES 1,000 payable at the venue on the day of the challenge.
How to Join the Challenge
- Participants will be required to pay a registration fee of KES 500 to the MPESA Buy Good till 756928 (Parklands Sports Club)
- Fill the Registration form at the bottom of this page.Or click on the link below;
- Show up by 5.30pm on 22nd April at Parklands Sports Club, Ojijo Road.
Athlete’s Comfort Food & Beverages
We will have a tent set up by the track for support and rest for the athletes as well as participants. The common support items will only be accessible to challengers/athletes.
The Club will run a Cash service for Food and Beverages for the athletes as well as spectators. Our Mc and Dj will keep the crowd entertained as they cheer the challengers to push their limits.
Munyaka Njiru – +254 725 157 834
Valentine – +254 729 995 059