Mt Kenya Glacial Lakes Expedition
Mount Kenya is the second-highest peak in Africa and is home to several glacial lakes and tarns, hundreds of wildlife species, and indigenous plants. This remarkable hike offers an unforgettable
Mount Kenya is the second-highest peak in Africa and is home to several glacial lakes and tarns, hundreds of wildlife species, and indigenous plants. This remarkable hike offers an unforgettable experience of hiking through rugged terrain, lush valleys, and ancient glaciers that lead you to a series of stunning lakes by size and beauty, nestled in the heart of Mt Kenya.
Day 1: Nairobi to Mackinder’s Camp: 14th July
Day 2: Hobley Valley: 15th July
Day 3: Mackinder’s to Shipton: 16th July
Day 4: Shipton to Michaelson: 17th July
Full Package – Kes. 42,200
Self Drive – Kes. 35,000
- All meals on the Mountain.
- Accommodation in mountain huts
- Statutory park fees for Citizens/Residents
- Guides and staff entry fees.
- Experienced Guides.
- Group porters for meals, supplies.
- Experienced Mountain chef and catering team.
- Porter to carry your personal rucksack.
- Transfers from Nairobi to the Mountain and back for the Full Package
- Transport Logistics for the Self Drive Package
- Tips for guides and porters (Recommended tip values – $30-$100)
- Non Resident Park Entry Fees
- Personal Climbing Gear
- Water and Drinks (Though clean spring water is available for refills you may consider these)
- En-route meals on the first and last day
Payment and Booking
Make payments via MPESA Paybill 695596 Account (Your Name-Mt Kenya)
Confirmations and queries must be confirmed with 0729 995 059 | [email protected]
All Booking Terms and Conditions apply.
july 14 (Friday) - 16 (Sunday)(GMT+03:00) View in my time